AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES THAT ACTUALLY WORK!!
* Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop.
* Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
* For high blood pressure suffers: simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure in your veins. Remember to use a timer.
* A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent your from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
* If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives; then you'll be afraid to cough.
* You only need two tools in life: WD-40 and Duck Tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and it does, use the duck tape.
* If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.
And finally, a daily thought:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES: NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
Hope this put a little laughter into your day!!!