1. Does this real estate agent have a valid real estate license? You can check this information on the Georgia Real Estate Commission website.
2. Does this real estate agent belong to an online listing service and boards in the area? You can visit the listing services and boards websites, but asking the real
estate agent would be easiest.
3. Does this real estate agent have any special designations or qualifications?
4. Is this agent a seller or buyer’s agent?
5. How will this real estate agent help you achieve your goals in real estate? You can ask the real estate agent how they will market your home, find homes for sale,
6. Does this real estate agent have a website that is informative and complete? This will let you know that he or she is an agent that is committed to his or her work.
7. Does this real estate agent have any references, referrals, or testimonials?
Real estate agents at Milicki & Associates must have a valid license. All of the listings with our real estate office are listed in numerous online listing websites for maximum exposure to potential buyers. We also require that our real estate agents be active members on at least one local board. Many of our agents have special qualifications and areas of distinction, including e-PRO and REALTOR. Our job is to work beside you to achieve your goal – your goals are our goals. Our entire website is devoted to assisting our clients in every real estate venture; however, if you still have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. As far as testimonials, we will soon have those on our website to showcase to our clients.
We want to be your real estate office of preference. Please contact us so that we can work with you to achieve your real estate goals.
~Constance N. Smith, Milicki and Associates, email@example.com
Milicki & Associates, Inc.
10 Evans Mill Drive, Suite 103, Dallas, Georgia 30157
770-874-2022 Fax: 770-874-2027 http://www.milicki.com/